Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm bad...















the word according to Rick....I'm a bad blogger. I keep telling him that it's really easy and he could post a little something, something too! Yeah, I didn't think so Richard. Anyhow, for the whole 2 other people that actually read this thing, April and May have been a blur, filled with a few non-rained out tball games here and there, riding lessons for me and Ariana, gymnastics, volunteer opportunities galore, school, meetings out the wazoo, school projects, Easter, school field trip to Orr Family Farm (Oh Yea!), birthday parties, the park and today Mother's Day. Whoosh, I'm cotton pickin tired just thinkin' about it. For the first time in my motherhood years, I am R-E-A-D-Y for summer, a filled FREE summer at that. Gone are the summers filled with summer mother's day out, zoo camps, art camps, tennis camps, gymnastics camps, running from here to there only to still be worn out at the end of the day, just like during the school year. We are sticking to Swim America and Ariana will be returning to Kankuk K-1 for 13 days. Besides that, we are anxiously awaiting our annual pilgrimage to the beach in Alabama and are enjoying Rick being able to be involved in our summer time activities! I'm trying to become a broader scoped blogger because there are several food blogs that I stalk....just haven't figured out how to shoot food and make the pictures pretty....I do plan on adding some of our favorite recipes here and there soon!

1 comment:

PaperDoll Designs said...

Please blog about food. I'm in awe of people that actually cook meals that don't involve chicken nuggets and pasta. I really want to be a better cook...but I never remember that I want to be a better cook until it's 5:30 and everyone is asking about dinner. Teach me to cook via blog!